[Click] New element problem in the Kernel level (2.6.11.6)

Jalaja Kurubarhalli jalajak99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 11:43:54 EDT 2005

Hi Eddie,
  Thanks much for the reply. The class_name() returns "MyPrint" which
is the same as what I have in the router config file. I also checked
the \linuxmodule\elements.config file (in the attachment) and the name
of the element  is "MyPrint". I am using the CVS src dated June 28th
with linux  (2.6.11.6) and have applied the click patch.

The same configuration/src works fine at the kernel level with
click-1.4.3 on linux-2.4.27.

I'm new to linux; thanks for pointing out the unload module option.

-Jalaja

Message: 5