[Click] Re: Click on AMD64

Qinghua(Kevin) Ye qye at trlabs.ca
Tue Jul 5 10:58:03 EDT 2005

Hi Felipe,

Are you sure that the driver you loaded is exact the polling driver? The
first thing I would rather to make sure is that you have correctly compiled
the right driver during kernel compiling. Acturally, I would prefer to load
the driver manually, so you can debug it.

During the initialization of PollDevice Element, it will call e1000_poll_on
function, which will print a message "e1000_poll_on\n" on system log. Could
you check it in your /var/log/message to make sure it was there?

Regards,
Qinghua(Kevin) Ye