[Click] using click on mips (WRT54G)

Anatolij Zubow zubow at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 25 12:19:37 EST 2005

Hi Eddie,

I solved this problem. It was indeed an alignment fault.

Example:

On Intel x86:

Classifier(12/0806 20/0001,
              12/0806 20/0002,
              12/0800,
              -);

On Mipsel like WRT54G:

Classifier(16/0806 18/0001,
              16/0806 18/0002,
              16/0800,
              -);

Greetings,
Tolja

Hi Anatolij,

This is disappointing.  Could you send the Click script you're using?

Usually alignment problems manifest as "bus errors", not segmentation
faults,
but this may depend on the platform.

Eddie