[Click] (no subject)

Christian Damassa christian.damassa at studio.unibo.it
Fri Jan 21 10:56:36 EST 2005

Hi Eddie

I was very happy to read your answer, but I have some
problem tring to execute your tips.

I would use the element AggregateIPFlow, AggregateCounter and AggregateFilter so
I took these and I deleted the line as you told me after that I compiled using :

./configure --enable-local --enable-analysis
make elemlist
make install

I didn't read error messages, but when I install click
It tells to me: unknown element class 'Aggregatexxxx?'

So I tried coping the Agg. elements in the dir local
and I compiled...

also this time I didn't read error messages

but also this time it dind't work

have you any suggestion?

thanks a lot

regards
christian

Hi Christian,

Which exact elements do you want to use?  Some of the Aggregate elements could
go in the kernel if you wanted.  They're marked user-level only just to keep the
size of the kernel module down.  Just delete the "ELEMENT_REQUIRES(userlevel)"
lines to get the elements into the kernel.  Hoewver, elements that use floating
point arithmetic MUST stay at user level.

Eddie