[Click] s/w router

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Wed Jan 12 17:29:28 EST 2005

Subramanian,

If you are looking for an open-source software router that
implements both PIM-SM and MSDP, then I am afraid that (to the best
of my knowledge) there isn't one. There are few PIM-SM open-source
implementations, but there is no open-source MSDP implementation.

If a closed-source vendor implementation is acceptable for you, then
NextHop have an implementation that supports both PIM-SM and MSDP:
http://www.nexthop.com/products/gated.shtml

Regards,
Pavlin