[Click] I need some help in installing click modules, thanks a lot

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Jan 4 20:40:28 EST 2005

Hi Yang,

I suggest you downgrade your C++ compiler to an earlier version, such
as the one that was current at the time click-1.2.4 was released.

Alternatively you could copy just the 1.4.1 string.hh and string.cc
into your 1.2.4 sources.  That could work, I think.

Good luck!
Eddie