[Click] REG:Dynamic IP Routing

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 17 15:15:17 EST 2005

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you update the current
cvs, you should be able to pattern-match off existing elements.  If you
want to know how to USE a handler, that depends on whether you're
running at user-level or in the kernel.  In the linux kernel, handlers
are available as files under /click/ELEMENTNAME; so you might add a
route with "echo 18.0.0.0/8 0 > /click/route_table/add".  For testing,
man DriverManager and man PokeHandlers.  At user level, man
ControlSocket.

Eddie