[Click] REG:Dynamic IP Routing

srividhya subramanian srivi_here at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 23:51:02 EST 2005

Dear Sir,
              I have a very basic doubt but quite an essential one. I
would like to know how the handlers have to be used and coded and
where  to be included.I was able to find out the code for TrieIPLookUP
and DirectIPLookUP with ur help.

I would be pleased to get ur reply soon

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Srividhya Subramanian

Eddie Kohler <kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU> wrote:
These elements have support for adding and removing routes:

LinearIPLookup
RadixIPLookup
and in current CVS:
TrieIPLookup