[Click] hot adding elements

Koen Segers KoenSegers at scarlet.be
Thu Dec 15 12:58:31 EST 2005

Is it possible to load an additional click configuration when the original
script gets in a certain state?

I will explain my problem a bit more:
I'm working on a routing independent auto-addressing protocol for ad hoc
networks. I want to make it possible to start ANY ad hoc routing protocol (so
the network. Besides these routing elements I still need some of my
'addressing'-elements to generate other addresses, so the routing
configuration must be loaded additional to the addressing configuration.

I want to avoid making changes to the routing configuration (or code) because
of the independent behavior of the addressing protocol. Is this possible?

Other idea's are, of course, also welcome.

Thanks
--

Koen Segers