[Click] Stupid click question: Counter and a handler...

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:10:01 EST 2005

Counter's BYTE_COUNT_CALL is *almost* enough to do what you want, but
not quite.

... -> c::Counter(BYTE_COUNT_CALL NUMBEROFBYTES poker.unpause) -> ...
poker :: PokeHandlers(pause, read c.count,
             /* WANT TO INCREMENT BYTE_COUNT_CALL HERE BUT NO WAY
                TO DO THE ARITHMETIC */, loop);

Maybe there'll be an easy way at the end of the weekend.