[Click] Queries

#KODIHALLI SUBBAIAH SHARATH CHANDRA# sharathks at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Wed Aug 31 03:55:08 EDT 2005

Hi Click group,
I am Sharath who is currently doing MS at NTU.
I happen to come through CLICK software while browsing and got very much interested in.

Would you please tell me what all should I require to run CLICK software.
I have Linux system but don't know whether I have DEC Tulip FE card or Intel E1000 GiGE card with me.
Please guide me to a link wherein I can get information on sample run.

I want to convert a part of "C" code under Scheduling or queuing or dropping policies to C++ and run it again.
Is it is advisable to...Please guide me.

Thanks,
Sharath