[Click] click-install error (unresolved symbols during insmod proclikefs.o)

Juncheol Park jcpark at cs.utah.edu
Tue Aug 16 20:12:41 EDT 2005

 Hi,

 Fortunately, I partly solved the unresolved symbols with insmod proclikefs.o.

 I explicitly specified the file, modversions.h,
 when compiling proclikefs.c.

 For example, I added the following option.
 -DMODVERSIONS -include /usr/src/linux-2.4.27/include/linux/modversions.h

 Then, the module, proclikefs.o, could be successfully inserted
 into the running linux kernel.

 I hope that this would be helpful to other people
 who experienced similar problems.

 Thanks,

 Jun