[Click] Xmahjongg

kevin wambsganz wambs at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 22:32:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a quick questions about the tileset in the Xmahjongg game you dev.

I'm porting this game to the ipaq handheld which runs linux. I have it
working except that the tiles are too big. Even the small tileset is too
large.

When I read in the small tileset in Gimp or Photoshop, resize the image and
save off, Xmahjongg can no longer read the tileset.

Even if I make no changes in the size, i.e. read in the file, and save off.
Please let me know how I can save off the tileset so it can read it
correctly.

Thanks,

Kevin