[Click] How to setup dynamic routing algorithm using click?

anish parameswaran anish_journals at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 09:35:02 EDT 2005

Hai friends,

     Based on the examples in conf/  dir we have set
up an IP router configuration( static table).

Some queries are there :

  How can we implement a dynamic routing algorithm
like
  DSDV or Link state algorithm using click ?

  We can modify routing table entry using handlers
  such as add, but how can I write a new entry to the
  routing table from the click module itself ?

If somebody can help, please reply

Thanks in advance.