[Click] sample click

Dagang LI dagang.li at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Apr 28 06:25:30 EDT 2005

Hi Gaurav,

It might have been running, and as long as you had some packets arriving at
your eth0, Counter was doing its job. But since you didn't put anything
to stdout,
it is very likely you saw nothing on the screen.
If you want to see something, the easiest way is to put a Print in
between ctr and
sink like:
ctr->Print->sink;
Then you see all the packets you get. If you want to read the statistics
gathered
by Counter, then you may need handlers and possibly click_chatter.

Kind regards,
Dagang

BTW, you don't have to put all your .click files into the /conf directory.