[Click] test3.click explanantion

Gaurav Shrivastava gauravs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:13:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

I wanted someone to explain the test3.click which would help me understand
how configuration works.

I am writing my queries prefixed by "####"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// test3.click

// This simple test demonstrates how RoundRobinSched works as a round robin
// scheduler.

// Run with 'click test3.click'

rr :: RoundRobinSched; #### This is declaration to be used later on

TimedSource(0.2) -> Queue(20) -> Print(q1) -> [0]rr;

TimedSource(0.5) -> Queue(20) -> Print(q2) -> [1]rr;

rr -> TimedSink(0.1);

#### Does Click sets up the whole enviroment and then starts executing after
the last semicolon ie:
I(click) will generate packets at interval .2 msec and .5 msec and send them
to a queue, print the packet contents , send the .2 msec generated packets
to port 0 of "rr" and .5msec packets to port 1 of "rr" and then "rr" will
output packets to a Sink at rate .1 msec.

Am I correct ?

Thanks,
--
-Gaurav