[Click] Integrating CLICK implementation in XORP

Julián David Morillo Pozo jmorillo at ac.upc.es
Thu Sep 23 05:05:54 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm interested in integrating a routing protocol implementation in click with
the XORP architecture. Are there any special issues that I have to keep in
mind? How much difficcult do you think it would be?
At the moment, I have a user-level clik implementation running on linux and I
would like to modify it to run on the XORP platform.
If you can point me some documentation about it or give me some comments, it
would be great.

Thanks a lot,

Julián