[Click] from India, Anna University students

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 15 00:28:11 EDT 2004

final sha wrote:
> Hello sir,
>
> I am Doing Master of Engineering in Anna University,
> India.  Please guide me, I loaded Click software in
> Red Hat 9.2 version.  This version is suffient to
> compile and run the programm?  reply as soon as
> possible.  Give the example program and send one demo
> programm or turoial about this topics.

Dear Anna University students,

I realize that English is not likely your first language, but the tone of this
email, and others from your fellow students, is rude.  In particular, "reply as
soon as possible" is a demand, not a request, as is "give the example program".

So: Please read our papers.  Then please go to the web site as soon as is
convenient.