[Click] Doubt about information elements

Pedro Menchen Lopez pedromenchen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 08:47:20 EDT 2004

Hello!

I am implementing RIP support for Click. And i have a problem: I want to
make the manage of the routing table independent from RIP elements, so, it
could be accesed by two or more elements (Maybe one "RIP core" and the other
"lookup routes"). I don't know how no-element classes work so i cannot make
Routing table static. I have read something about information elements but i
don't understand how it can help me.

At this moment RIP core makes both actions, but this solution is not
extensible and i don't like it.

Any ideas or help will be very wellcome.

Sorry about my english.

Pedro Menchen
student at University of Coruña