[Click] ToHost and ToHostSniffers problem !

yacine.djemaiel yacine.djemaiel at laposte.net
Sat Oct 23 03:03:53 EDT 2004

Hi Beyers,

I am using the userlevel click driver. Is there any way to
dump file to tcpdump format file. ToDump(file) output gives
the same result than tcpdump and ethereal. Until now, i am not
able to capture this traffic, only Print or IPrint give the
required result but i am not able to dup their output to a
tcpdump format.

Thanks for any help

Yacine

> Hi Yacine,
>
> Are you using the userlever click driver or kernel level
driver ?

(0,34EUR/mn)