[Click] Dynamic use of UDPIPEncap

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Fri Oct 22 06:09:24 EDT 2004

Dear list,

I am having difficulties to find an easy to way to use UDPIPEncap in a dynamic
way. You see, I don't always have the same destination for my packets, so I
need to be able to quickly add a "dynamic" UDP and IP header.
(Most probably only the IP header but I don't want to rewrite UDP
encapsulation code if it already exists, tested and well)
What solution do you use when doing UDP/IP encapsulation to dynamically
changing destinations? I did consider using handlers but I'm afraid of
concurrency problems...
Live reconfiguration will suffer from the same problem I guess, but I can't
find any real documentation on that anyway.

Thanks for your help,
Bart
--
dwars, studentenblad van de UA