[Click] Building click w/ new elements

Nels Anderson Nels.Anderson at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:16:00 EDT 2004

Aloha,

Hey Eddie, thanks for the response.  I thought that might have been the problem,
except that I scoured my element and all the ifndefs were correct.  But then, at
someone else's suggestion, I checked in the local directory and there was a
different element I wrote a while ago that I wasn't even using.  Turns out that
I forgot to change the ifndefs on that one.  Changed that and everything's fine.
  How annoying...

Anyway, thanks for the help.

-Nels