[Click] Suggestion for CLS (click learning session)

Indian Mogul indian_mogul at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 16:22:20 EDT 2004

Hi Eddie,
         The docs of click are wonderful and much of
the material is lucid and user friendly. However,
there are the nitty-gritty details that comes only
with experience.
However, if u could hold an online tutorial session, I
guess it would be a much more streamlined process for
newbies like me who have limited project time to
implement proof-of-concept functionalities in click,
getting over the learning curve is vital here, you
see. I guess that will increase the popularity & add
value to click too !!! However, that's only a
suggesion !!!