[Click] Queue: overflow blocks click part 2

Frederic Van Quickenborne frederic.vanquickenborne at intec.ugent.be
Thu Oct 14 12:37:33 EDT 2004

Hi -again- all,

I forgot to mention that I'm using click.1.4.1 on debian 2.4.26. However
the original patch of click worked on this version, so I didn't use the
debian patch from Bob Keyes of Meshax. Maybe that solves my problem?

And when I use a FromDevice instead of a PollDevice, Click runs up to 100
Mbit/s without queue-overflows, with a packet drop of nearly 100 percent.
But Click does not block and keeps working. So maybe there is a problem
with the tulip driver under click 1.4.1 and for debian 2.4.26?

Later, I'll test the same configuration an intel epro100 cards. I'll let
you know if that works.

Many regards,
Frederic.

Frederic Van Quickenborne
Department of Information Technology (INTEC)
Ghent University - IMEC
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
tel.: +32 (0)9-264 9957; tel. secr.: +32 (0)9-264 9970
fax: +32 (0)9-264 9960
Frederic.VanQuickenborne at intec.ugent.be
http://www.ibcn.intec.ugent.be