[Click] debian patch fixes

Bob Keyes bob at sinister.com
Fri Oct 1 17:47:00 EDT 2004

the debian patch available in CVS breaks some modules that are compiled in
the debian 2.4.26 kernel for 3.0 from backports.org. These may be broken
in 3.1 versions of the kernel too, I don't run that so I haven't checked.

In  aironet4500_proc.c and sctp/sysctl.c, change references to
proc_handler to proc_handler_member

In typhoon.c, b44.c, 8139cp.c, e1000_main, change
	netif_receive_skb(skb);
	netif_receive_skb(skb,skb->protocol,0);
These broken references also occur int gt64240eth.c and mv 64340eth.c, but
don't break the debian kernel.

I don't have any of this hardware, so I can't confirm these repairs do
anything but keep compilation from failing.