Update: [Click] Problem with fast-classifier

Giorgio Calarco gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
Thu Nov 11 07:14:40 EST 2004

I (think to) remember that last may or june someone
was noticing the same using a Simple configuration,
perhaps it was Nikitas Liogkas ?
Try to take a look at the list archive to see if you can
find that thread, maybe you can find any idea
useful to solve that problem.

In any case...

- where did you registered packet losses,at the queue level
or at the NIC level ?
- do you have a wired connection between
your source and packet switcher or is there
any layer-2 switch in the middle ?
- which is the CPU clock frequency ?

ciao
giorgio