[Click] Click problem

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Thu May 27 13:50:19 EDT 2004

Hi Capisani,

> In particular, the nat-pt translator worked, but irregularly during the
> translation, the click program exit with error SEGMENTATION FAULT (some
> times SEGMENTATION FAULT (CORE DUMPED))
> This error appears sometimes also if I use the IPPrint click element,
> and it seems to be more frequent if I use the click print elements.

Click's nat-pt implementation should be considered in experimental state, when I developed the application level gateways elements for Click I
encountered various bugs within Click's nat-pt elements. Also my elements aren't very stable, as my goal at that moment was to make some sort of
"proof of concept" code because of time constrains. If you want to fix them (included click's nat-pt elements) I'll be happy to help you in every way I
can, I would work on them too, but at the moment I don't have the time nor the resources to do it.

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste M.

"we're back to the times