[Click] Developing elements

Sean Moore hollywude at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 09:14:57 EDT 2004

Hi:

I just began researching software routers, so pardon my ignorance in advance.

I'm looking for a software router package that allows me to develop my own modules to test some of my ideas about how router performance may be improved.  I discovered the Click Modular Router, and its design as a composition of elements is just what I need.  I will need to develop my own elements - is this readily done?  I.e., does the Project provide support/documentation on developing elements?

Thanks in advance for your response.

- Sean Moore
  hollywude at yahoo.com
  603-886-7343