[Click] Seano Card PCMCIA adapter

gaurav dawra openapproject at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 03:14:23 EDT 2004

Hi friends

Well i have some question about the hardware. I have installed Click routing
software, patched it and also made modules by using "configure" for
roofnet(another MIT project). I have now struck in some strange phase. I was
looking for Engenius Senao PCI Adapter pcd-pr-101CE  adapter, looked on
eugenius website, i could only able to find out that Keenansystems sells it
but it is out of stock. I will appreciate if some one can suggest me some
other vendor from where we can buy PCI/PCMCIA adapter for NL 2511CD PLUS
senao wireless card.

Thanx and an suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Gaurav