[Click]

Terrance Sullivan terrys at zap.ncit.ca
Tue Mar 30 19:30:41 EST 2004

The Communications Research Centre here in Ottawa along with Thomas Kunz's
group at Carleton University is presently working on bringing CRC's OLSR
implemention (derived from INRIA's code base) into conformance with the RFC
and which should be available soon under BSD license.

At which point we here at NCIT plan to port it to Click to run a small form
factor wireless switch/router (Intel IXP425 based) being developed by a local
firm eXray Broadband. We'll post to this list as things become available.

\Terry