[Click] Element directory / shared library

George Porter gporter at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 16 17:30:20 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

Is there a library/database/directory of custom-made click elements?  I've
looked on the webpage, but didn't see anything.

Over the past few months I've written several different elements that might
conceivably be useful to someone (an updatable flow id based switch, an
element that creates a log of instantaneous flow rates in a format suitable
for plotting with gnuplot, etc).  I'd hate someone needlessly reproducing
others' work (or worse, me reproducing others work :-)

Thanks!
-George