[Click] Setting up a Gateway

Bow-Nan Cheng bcheng at nanwob.net
Sat Mar 13 23:36:42 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a gateway from a "Grid network" to the internet. How
exactly do i set a default gateway ? Do i need to do it on all the nodes?
I saw an element: SetGateway .. but does that have anything to do with the
default gateway of a grid network?

Also, I'm assuming you cna set a node up as the gateway by using
GridGatewayInfo and setting IS_GATEWAY to true.

But this still doesn't explain how to bridge the grid network and my wired
ethernet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Bow-Nan