[Click] Not routing via Click

Bow-Nan Cheng bcheng at nanwob.net
Wed Mar 3 12:38:54 EST 2004

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your quick response. I tried running tcpdump on my wireless
interface on all the machines (tcpdump -i eth1). Then I try pinging again
from A to D

On all the nodes that A sees (B and C), its dumping an:

> arp who-has D tell A

with D and A replaced with their actual IP addresses.

There's also random grid packets (0x7fff) being broadcasted from time to
time.

Does thie mean that its not actually following the DSDVRouteTable ? Do I
need to set forwarding on any of the nodes to "1"
(/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward) ?

Thanks again

-Bow-Nan

--