[Click] Simple Authenticator:"Click" element Class

gaurav dawra openapproject at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:10:23 EDT 2004

Thanx for the help John!!

Here is one error which i cud not able to understand. FIRST i cud not able
to find the prism2_param script , SO used being provided with "roofnet
distribution" in /home/roofnet/bin/ made  a small change to script in line
:85

if ($dev =~ /wlan/) {
# JUST GAVE THE PATH TO THE prism2_param directory
    system "/home/roofnet/bin/prism2_param $dev pseudo_ibss 1"; # line 85

    system "iwconfig $dev essid $ssid";
    system "iwconfig $dev rts off";
    system "iwconfig $dev retries 8";
    #system "iwconfig $dev txpower 23";
# HOSTAP does not support SET TX POWER MODE
}

EXECUTED THIS COMMAND:
[root at openap conf]# ./gen_config_roofnet.pl --dev "wlan0" > /click/config
[root at openap conf]#
DONE but an ERROR

[root at openap conf]# more /click/errors
line 3: While configuring 'rates :: AvailableRates':
  error param DEFAULT 2 4 11 22: must start with ethernet address
Router could not be initialized!
'dmesg' gives me this :
wifi0: LinkStatus=2 (Disconnected)
wifi0: LinkStatus: BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
wifi0: LinkStatus=2 (Disconnected)
wifi0: LinkStatus: BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
line 3: While configuring 'rates :: AvailableRates':
  error param DEFAULT 2 4 11 22: must start with ethernet address
Router could not be initialized!
chatter: txf :: WifiTXFeedback: couldn't cleanup - 1886544160 !!!

Any Ideas? I have never seen this error before. Is your script giving this
error?

Thanx,

Gaurav