[Click] Simple Authenticator:"Click" element Class

gaurav dawra openapproject at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:06:10 EDT 2004

Hi john

Today i am trying to compile the LINUX MODULE. Again the problem in the last
step, yes ! there is a perl file. gen_config_roofnet.pl, but after compiling
the whole click module with

./configure --enable-wifi --with-wifi=/home/madwifi.stripped/
--enable-linuxmodule --with-linux=/usr/src/linux-2.4.20roof
--disable-adaptive --disable-userlevel

modprobe hostap_cs
modprobe ath_pci ( I BELIEVE I DO NOT REQUIRE THIS,  I am NOT using atheros
based cardbus chipset)
/sbin/insmod CLICKDIR/linuxmodule/proclikefs.o
/sbin/insmod CLICKDIR/linuxmodule/click.o
mkdir -p /click
mount -n -t click none /click
*******CLICKDIR/conf/get_config_roofnet --dev "dev" > /click/config******

IT DID NOT AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED get_config_roofnet. So again the LAST
STEP of your instructions is not complete. Am i doing wrong somewhere?

Are we supposed to generate file by running perl script or will it generate
using "gmake" command after ./configure for CLICK MODULES. Please let me
know. I will await for your response.

Thanx,

Gaurav