[Click] Click on IA64

Qinghua(Kevin) Ye qye at trlabs.ca
Wed Jun 23 17:43:03 EDT 2004

Hi, Eddie,

Thanks for your reply.

When I run userlevel click, I used the test.click configuration file
provided in $CLICK/conf/test.click. So, I used the Align.

The bug I encountered is as follows: (I run on Sun Fire V20Z with AMD
Opteron processors )
1) There is no definition of these functions when HAVE_INT64_TYPES and
HAVE_64_BIT_LONG is true.
     cp_unsigned(const String &str, uint64_t *return_value)
     cp_integer(const String &str, int64_t *return_value)
    I simply commented line 80 in $CLICK/include/click/confparse.hh:
    # if !HAVE_64_BIT_LONG

2) elements/standard/simplequeue.cc line205 and line 225, there is type
converting error, since in IA64, the int and void * cannot match. I
changed:
     int which = reinterpret_cast<int>(thunk);         to
     long which = reinterpret_cast<long>(thunk);

That's all I modified. Hope to get more help from you. Thanks.

Regards,
Qinghua(Kevin) Ye