[Click] Click on IA64

Qinghua(Kevin) Ye qye at trlabs.ca
Tue Jun 22 15:30:53 EDT 2004

Hi, all,

I have some questions about Click on Dual IA64 Processor  Linux platform.

1) Have it been tested much on such system?

2) Could Click support multithread on such system?

When I compile the userlevel system, there is some problems. After I fixed
it, and compiled successfully, there is some segment faults when I run it
with simple test.click configuration file.

When I compile the module, there is an error saying:
       ../include/click/sync.hh:45:3: #error "no multithread support for non
i386 click"
      make: *** [templatei.o] Error 1

So, can anyone help me to figure our my questions? If the answer is
negative, I wonder if I can do some work with you guys to make click support
such system. Thank you!

Regards,
Qinghua(Kevin) Ye