[Click] RE: Problem with natpt

Capisani Luca luca.capisani at virgilio.it
Thu Jun 17 01:03:20 EDT 2004

Oh, I saw only now that you have updated the package, excuse me

I have a question for you.
when I receive a click message, if I click the reply button in my e-mail
program, he doesen't reply to click at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu, but reply to my
address.
Isn't it possible to insert in the mailing list configuration that the
replies is to the click at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu?
Thanks

Capisani Luca