[Click] RE: Problem with natpt

Capisani Luca luca.capisani at virgilio.it
Wed Jun 16 20:08:00 EDT 2004

Hello! I another student, and I tried CLICK gt64 recently. Whith the
valid help of Juan Baptiste M. I could start it, but I had some problems
not solved. However, I tried gt64 in userlevel. your problem probably is
because you have to recompile click with the IPv6 support:
# configure --enable-ip6
make
at this point I read the package instructions for the install, but I
have to add some additional passages suggested by Juan, because with the
instructions I can't compile it normally.
Write again if you have any problem, I remember perfectly all steps.

Capisani Luca