[Click] gen_config_ap.pl problem

Nels Anderson Nels.Anderson at colorado.edu
Mon Jul 26 12:49:35 EDT 2004

Aloha,

Hi John, it seems the everything is doing what it should be now.  I was able to
get the station to associate with the access point.  I also fired up kismet on
a Zaurus we've got and it detected the network without any problems.  So,
everything looks to be working.  Thank you very much for your assistance,

-Nels