[Click] gen_config_ap.pl problem

Nels Anderson Nels.Anderson at colorado.edu
Thu Jul 22 13:48:53 EDT 2004

Aloha,

Excellent, thanks.  The router initializes now, but now I'm not able to get
stations nearby (as in less than a meter) to associate with the click ap.  Is
there anything special that needs to be done, or should it just sorta go?
Setting the essid on the stations just results in nothing, but looking at a
tcpdump of the stations traffic shows that it's at least seeing packets from
the ap.  Again, thanks for all the assistance,

-Nels