[Click] DSR config problem

Harvey Jones harveyj at media.mit.edu
Wed Jul 21 17:15:33 EDT 2004

Hi,
I'm trying to get a minimal DSR binary working, by doing the following:
/configure --disable-linuxmodule --enable-userlevel --build=i386-linux
--host=arm-linux --enable-wifi --enable-analysis --enable-grid
make
make elementmap.xml
./tools/click-mkmindriver/click-mkmindriver -u -C. -f grid.click -p
dsr -d./userlevel

Where grid.click is generated from make-dsr-config.

grid.click: cannot locate these required element classes:
grid.click:   DSRRouteTable, DSRArpTable
grid.click: (This may be due to a missing or out-of-date
'elementmap.xml'.)

The above is what I get when I attempt to run click-mkmindriver. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Harvey