[Click] ipmapper syntax problem?

Erik VandeKieft evandeki at cs.ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:54:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have my own mapper class that extends IPMapper and Element that I use
inside an IPRewriter. In the constructor, I do both set_ninputs(0) and
set_noutputs(0), yet when I try to instantiate the router it keeps
insisting that inputs 0 and 1 and outputs 0 and 1 are unused. Why does it
keep insisting that there be two inputs and two outputs? Is this a
property of the IPMapper class?

Thanks,
--Erik Vandekieft