[Click] makefile has modification time in the future

gaurav dawra openapproject at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 21:09:46 EDT 2004

hi

I compiled a new kernel 2.4.20(Vanilla kernel patched it with click patches.
I Can able to configure it using ./configure (this was successful). But when
i do "gmake", it gives me these errors

gmake[1]: *** Warning: File 'MakeFile' has modifcation time in the future
(2005-06-21) > 2000-01-01 03:01:28 03:01:28.392951)

and it just prints same error again and again. I have compiled "click"
couple of times and i was successful but never came accross this error. I
searched on the internet to find out the solution to this problem. But no
real hint. Do i need to recompile my kernel again to compile click.

If anyone came accross the same problem. Please suggest ..

--Gaurav