[Click] Click scheduling change

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Wed Feb 11 00:37:28 EST 2004

Hi Eddie,

groovy change !

Other advantages I see (or I hope to see :-) ):
- the kernel won't run out of kernel threads if swapping a lot (e.g. if
benchmarking hotconfig :-) )
- no zomby click threads lying around in the kernel after swapping

It's a pity I haven't the time for the moment for testing this out.

regards,
Brecht