[Click] grid DSDV + nsclick

Michael.Voorhaen at ua.ac.be Michael.Voorhaen at ua.ac.be
Tue Feb 10 17:07:56 EST 2004

I've just taken a look at a small piece of the code. I'm not entirely
sure, but I think I'm correct and am just asking for some verification. Is
it possible to just take e.g. DSDVRouteTable and build your own routing
protocol (not using grid) above this? So far i've noticed that
DSDVRouteTable stores everything I need (next hop ether address), so I
would just need to write an Element like LookupLocalGridRoute to determine
the next hop, encapsulate the packet and send the packet on its way.

Michael