[Click] I need some help in installing click modules, thanks a lot

=?gb2312?B?stzR9A==?= caoyang at pku.edu.cn
Mon Dec 20 11:20:54 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Miss:

    I tried to install the click-1.2.4, but it seems there is something
wrong with the source code.
I chose the userlevel version, and the error information is as followed:

    ../lib/userutils.cc: In function `void remover(String)':
    ../lib/userutils.cc:323: choosing `String operator+(String, const
char*)' over operator+'
    ../lib/userutils.cc:323: because worst conversion for the former is
better than worst conversion for the latter
    make[1]: *** [userutils.o] Error 1
    make: *** [install] Error 1

    I found the 1.4.1 version had corrected this bug, but I really have
to use this 1.2.4 version because some development was based on it.

    Would you help me to solve this problem.

    Thank you very much!

    Best regard!
                                                   Yang
                                                2004.12.20