[Click] Help setting up a simple bridge

Adam Maloney adam at whee.org
Thu Dec 16 10:35:06 EST 2004

I'm completely new to Click.  I've got it installed on a FreeBSD machine
with two NICs.  I want this system to act as a bridge, but also hook into
the BandwidthShaper and DelayShaper, so I can simulate different types of
network links.

I've read through the docs and the sample configs.  For starters, I tried
modifying the mazu-nat example (this is more than I need, but it would
work for what I'm trying to do in lieu of a bridge), but I can't get it to
work at all since it's using Linux-specific packages like ToLinux.

Can anyone give me some advice on where to go next?  More example configs
from others on this list?