[Click] soft bug in click Makefile

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Dec 13 15:17:16 EST 2004

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for reporting this bug!  I am willing to bet you that you will
find TENS OR HUNDREDS of similar bugs in Click's makefiles and scripts.
  Please report any bugs you find.  Nevertheless, things will probably
go easier if you do NOT compile or install Click in a directory that
contains spaces.

Eddie