[Click] token bucket and leaky bucket implementation

Zhiwei Yu linux_vpn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 00:29:19 EST 2004

Hi,

I am click newbie looking for a token bucket and leaky
bucket solution for regulator.  Is there is a way to
get eithor token or leaky solution by using existing
elements?  I found a Queue followed by a Meter can
probably simulate a leaky bucket.  But so far, I
cannot figure out how to deploy a token bucket.  Maybe
I need to implement my own element?  Thank you in
advance.

Regards,
Zhiwei